Friday, May 21, 2010

Night Huntress Series, Halfway to the Grave

This is the first book in the Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost. It is a vampire romance. I have always loved romance and vampire books (I've read all the Anne Rice books). So, of course, I loved the Twilight books. This series has less of the destiny-type romance and more action. The main character, Cat, is a tough half-human half-vampire. She was raised to hate vampires and has been out killing them since she was 16. That is until she meet Bones, a Vampire who hunts bad vampires. She finds out a lot about herself and killing vampires and along the way discovers that all Vampires aren't that bad. A good, fun read. It is romance so definitely for adults only. It's interesting enough that I want to know more about Cat and Bones' adventures so I've ordered the second book in the series, One Foot in the Grave, from the Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment