Saturday, January 8, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

Here is where I am going to prove that I am in no way a book snob.  (If anyone hadn't figured this out yet.)  I am going to admit that I love Romance books, Supernatural Romance especially.  There is something about vampire romance that I love.  (Yes I love Twilight.  Read it twice, and read all the other books in the series in one long obsessive session, and have seen all the movies so far.)  

So, I was so happy when I found out about the Riley Jenson Guardian Series.  It's full of Werewolves, Vampires, and hot romance.  This is definitely an adult series--lots of  fairly graphic sex scenes.  Riley is a strong woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it.  It has lots of supernatural elements and a page turning story.  Best of all, the dark elements don't overshadow the good making it a non-depressing read!

I definitely recommend the first book in the series, Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment