Sunday, June 5, 2011

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Book Four in The Mortal Instruments series.

I loved the first three books.  There was such a long wait between books three and four that I forgot a lot of the plot happenings so it took me a while to get into it.  That said, I still didn't like it as much.  Jace being so vulnerable and his refusal to believe that Clary loves his was getting a bit annoying.  I like Jace's combination of bad ass Shadowhunter and wounded soul, but enough already!  I liked Simon's storyline, but couldn't (and still can't) remember anything about the Mark of Cain.  The back of the book says it's going to be a movie--looking forward to that.  I think my daughter would like it.  Overall, the series is great.  I will read anything written by Cassandra Clare.

No comments:

Post a Comment