Tuesday, August 30, 2011

River Marked, Mercy Thompson Series #6 by Patricia Briggs 

I really love this series.  Still interesting and fresh.  Hope the next book has more of Stephen in it. Why do I have to wait until Spring 2013 for the next installment?  I'm not sure I can.  In the mean time I have started her Alpha and Omega Series (more on that later).

For a few Demons More #5, The Outlaw Demon Wails #6, White Witch, Black Curse #7, Black Magic Sanction #8, Pale Demon #9, The Hollows Series by Kim Harrison

Obviously, I really love this series, too.  Ms. Harrison has such a flair for dreaming up such interesting characters and situation.  Rachael always tries to do the right thing and just keeps getting herself into trouble.  Her trying to save her roommate, the living vampire, Ivy from herself and now, do I detect a bit on sympathy toward the evil demon, Al?  Wonderful reading!  I tried to string them out and make them last longer, but I just couldn't do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment