Thursday, August 25, 2011

So What Did I Read Last Summer?

Almost all Vampire/Supernatural books and yes, I am obsessed.  I can't get enough of them.

In early June I read:

Morganville Vampire books, Fade Out and Kiss of Death by Rachael Caine.  The series is still interesting and readable.  So many seem to get a bit stale, depressing, or go no where by now, but these are still fresh and interesting.  Great Young Adult Vampire Horror.

Vamps and the City by Kerrelyn Sparks, Vampire Romance.  Romance novels are a guilty pleasure for me and vampire romance even more so.  Nothing spectacular here, but a good story and good romance and fun lighthearted reading.  I will eventually read all the books in this series. 

Hex Hall and Demon Glass by Rachel Hawkins.  This is a Young Adult, Supernatural series.  I picked them up because they are my 14 year old daughter's favorite series.  I liked them, but wasn't completely taken with them the way she was.  It was fun talking with her about them, though.  Reason enough to read anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment