Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Book Store

Today for Spring Break, I took my kids to the book store.  We all LOVE browsing through the books.  I hope people keep buying from actual stores.  Don't get me wrong, I love the convenience of on-line book stores, but nothing can beat just being able to pick-up a title and look through it.  You can sit and read, have a cup of coffee, you don't get that from an on-line seller.  I also like to go to get ideas of titles I'd like to read, but don't want to buy.  I order them from the library later. 

I picked up the latest book in the Hollows series, A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison.  I am already on page 46. 

My daughter got the third book in the Hex Hall series, Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins.  This is her favorite series.

My son talked me into a Lego set (I hate that they have toys at book stores) and got the newest Scardey Squirrel book, Scardey Squirrel at Night by Melanie Watt.  The Scardey Squirrel books are funny and so cute!  

No comments:

Post a Comment