Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Dream-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Paranormal Romance

This book is the first book in the Dream-Hunter series, which is in the same world as her other series, Dark-Hunter. 

I was never really clear exactly what a Dream-Hunter actually did, nor was I clear what a Skotos is.  Although the hero, Arikos was one.  He for some reason visits dreams, has god powers, but is unable to feel emotions.  He convinces Hades to allow him to become human so he can meet a women who he has been visiting in her dreams for years.    Problems ensue, gods and others want to kill them, they fall in love, etc., etc. 

It took me 2/3 of the book before I was at all interested in what was going on.  I probably would have abandoned the thing except for two reasons.  One I really like the Dark-Hunter series and two I didn't have anything better to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment