Friday, March 23, 2012

Harlequin Nocturne

Harlequin now has a Paranormal Romance called Harlequin Nocturne.  I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I have sunk so low into my Paranormal fantasy world that I would rather read a Harlequin romance than read actual literature, but I have to have my Paranormal fix.  Two books a month are published.  So far I've been able to find them at Wal-Mart, but not Target or Jewel.

January's offering were:

Claim the Night by Rachel Lee
A vampire romance where vampires "claim" their mates forever and where pesky demons are always trying to interfere.

Wolf Whisperer by Karen Whiddon
Shape-shifters are on the run from a evil shifters and fall in love along the way.


February's offering are:

Claimed by a Vampire by Rachel Lee  This is the 2nd book in the Claimed series
Demon's are still after human woman who smell better to the vampires than any drug (sound familiar?).  They beat the demon, fall in love, and the vampire claims his woman to him forever.

A Warrior's Desire, The ESRI  by Pamela Palmer
An entire other world where fruit trees appear if you pray/wish for them.  A human former Navy SEAL and former slave from this world team up to save Earth from enslavement and along the way fall in love.

So far they aren't bad.  They aren't great, but fine light reading when one needs a fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment