Saturday, May 26, 2012

Harlequin Nocturne, March 2012



So Here are the March offerings in the Harlequin Nocturne series (available at Wal-Mart for less than list price).  I love this series, not because it is such great reading, but it is good light reading.  When I'm feeling overwhelmed by things and have too much on my mind to tackle other books, I can always pick-up on of these.  I also like to pick them up to keep on hand for those "oh no, I have nothing to read emergencies." 

I recommend them both.  I have read books in this series that I wasn't that thrilled with, but these were both pretty good. The Half-Breed Vampire is a werewolf/vampire story that took me a while to get into, but I thought it finished strong and Forever Claimed is 3rd in The Claiming Series.  I wasn't thrilled with the first book in this series, but books 2 and 3 were good.  There was a little bit of repeating the same info over and over, but for the most part a very enjoyable read.

No comments:

Post a Comment