Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday Night Sucks!




For the most part, I try to be positive on this blog.  Although, my husband seems to think I am not positive enough--to that I say too bad.  This is my blog and I write in it what is on my mind and what is important to me.  I am not trying to make people laugh.  Not that I have many readers to worry about anyway. 

So tonight, I write what is annoying me.

*  Having only 1/2 hour at home before I have to leave to take the kids to choir practice.
*  Finally get home from errands and kids activities at 7:45
*  Having to stop at the allergists, the library, office max, and four trips to church in one night.
*  Only having 45 minutes to get a kid with ADHD (who's medication has long since worn off) to do 30 minutes of homework in 45 minutes.
*  Having to eat frozen dinners because I have no time to cook.

I just got home and was in such a bad mood that I decided to take a few minutes to relax and calm down.  So, instead of doing the right thing, I let my son go play his Wii instead of doing homework.  We may not even get to the home work.  To that I say, Oh Well (Imagine how Katy Perry says it in "Last Friday Night (t.g.i.f)," which I am listening to right now.)  Sometimes you have to let things go. 
I'm sure that yes, there are lots of people that have similar busy nights.  My questions is Why?  Why is a lifestyle like this necessary?  Why are we so busy?  I'm tired.  I have two kids, two dogs, three rabbits and a fish to take care of.  

No comments:

Post a Comment