Friday, June 8, 2012




I signed my kids up for the summer reading program at our local public library.  Summer reading programs are a great way to get kids interested in reading over the summer.  They really like turning in their forms and getting a prize.  
I picked up the book the library's adult book club is reading.  I can't wait to get back to my book club.  I haven't been able to go because I was working.  I considered attending a book club that meets in the evening so I can go all year around, but I decided that when I am working even if I could find the time to attend an evening book club, I probably wouldn't have time to read the book anyway.  I will enjoy meeting over the summer while I can.

Update:  Now it looks like I won't even be able to make the June meeting.  The group is meeting at a different location and I won't be able to pick-up my son from Lego Robotics camp from that far away.  Sigh, the kids always come first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment