Monday, August 13, 2012

What I've Been Reading

Okay, I haven't put out any book reviews lately.  It doesn't mean I'm not reading, it just means that I haven't felt like reviewing any books.  I often think that there are plently of reviews out there.  Why should I rehash the same old again?  If I do write a review, I try to keep it short and sweet.  I really hate the reviews that go on and on and on about every detail of the plot.  If we cared that much, we would just start reading the book.  So, here is what I have been reading in the last month:

Paranormal:

Deep Kiss of Winter, Kresley Cole & Gena Showalter, Okay
Spellbound, Hex Hall #3, Rachel Hawkins, Okay
Undead & Unwelcome, Betsy Taylor Vampire Queen # 8, Mary Janice Davidson, Okay
Devil May Cry, Dark-Hunter #13, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Good
Once Burned, Jeaniene Frost, Okay
Vacation with a Vampire, Harlequin Nocturne, June '12, Not Great
Lover Awakened, Black Dagger Brotherhood #3, J.R. Ward, Heaven
Kiss of the Dead, Anita Blake Vampire Hunter #21, Laurell K. Hamilton, Heaven
Sentinels:  Tiger Bround, Harlequin Nocturne, Aug. '12, Doranna Durgin, Not Great
Lover Revealed, Black Dagger Brotherhood #4, J.R.Ward, Heaven
A Kiss of Shadows, Merry Gentry #1, Laurell K. Hamilton, Heaven


Erotic Romance:

50 Shades Darker, E.L. James, Okay


Literary Fiction:

The Time Traveler's Wife, Audrey Niffennegger, Great

My Raiting Scale:  Bad, Not Great, Okay, Great, Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment