Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas



I have not been posting because I have been busy working.  I work as a teacher's aide for my county's special educations cooperative and I love it, but it keeps me very busy.  After work, almost every night, I have to run the kids around then help the youngest with his homework (a long nightly struggle).  I don't mind.  I consider helping my children the most important thing in my life right now.  Sometimes other things have to take a back seat.

I have been reading, but I haven't been very good about keeping up with my writing journal.  Here are some highlights:


My latest discovery/favorite--J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood.  This series has everything and I mean everything I have ever wanted in a book--romance, hot, but tough heroes, steamy sex scenes, paranormal, lots of on going story lines, and a large cast of characters that we continually follow through the books!  I can't get enough!

I did not read a Christmas novel this year.  I have been unhappy in the past with these.  It seems like the story line always overshadows the Christmas part and the story lines are usually not what I would normally want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment